Friday, August 22, 2008

campfire






Well we finally had our first campfire of the summer. Perfect night nice and cool. We had fun making the perfect marshmallows. Danny just cooks them he doesn't eat them. The picture of the marshmallow is of Keith's mallow. He is the king of the campfire marshmallow!

I just have to tell you about our kitty J.D. He was born this year on Leap day. Keith named him. J.D. stands for just dog. I know sounds pretty strange but that's Keith. Keith plays with hem like he is a puppy. Well we were sitting around the fire talking and Keith throws a stick and J.D. goes after it. I thought it would be pretty funny if he brought the stick back and lo and behold our kitty plays fetch, he brought the stick back.
We had a really enjoyable evening and I hope that we get to do it again. I have to admit that I was a little jumpy. Everytime that I heard a noise I thought it was a bear coming to join us. I am totally going to have to get used to living in the woods.

Hope you all are enjoying your summer.

2 comments:

Wilde ones said...

I'm jealous. Roasted marshmallows sounds really yummy!
I can't believe your cat stoops to the level of a dog and plays fetch!

Jessica said...

K That mallow looks SOOOOO yummy...but it makes sense it was Keith-He cooks everything sooo well and yummy! Anyways a doggish cat huh?-Barbie