Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Cards and OM




So I finally listed my other 2 cards on ebay. I am excited to get back into this. It is unbelievable how much money people will spend on cards. Last summer people were spending over $100 on 1 card! Granted the cards were stunning. I am not complaing because I would love for someone to pay a lot of money for my cards. I no that won't happen for awhile plus there are over 1,000 cards listed every day so there is some serious competition. Let me know what you think. Now I have to get ready for Odyssey of the Mind. Keith and I are the High School coaches and we have our first meeting today. I have to figure out what we are going to do. It is going to be easy and hard at the same time. Keith and I are not allowed to help the kids solve the problem in any way. They have to do everything, costumes, set, skit, we can't even give them advice or tell them what we think! So in that senxe it will be easy. The hard part is to guide them without helping them, to help them learn problem solving skills and creative thinking, that is going to be the hard part. Today, we are going to vote on the problem that they want to do and I am going to try and find some puzzles or mind games for them. After that we have Kiley's first chorus concert tonight. For being stuck at home I still am very busy! TTFN ( Tiggers ta ta for now)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I like the snowman one--too cute!