Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Plan B

I have not been able to get to my weight watchers meetings so I cancelled my membership. I wasn't following the plan anyway. I am planning on making better food choices and exercising more. Of course the big bowl of homemade carmel corn is not helping with my food choices. I love to walk but the bears that are in my neighborhood make me wary of leaving my yard. So I finally purchased a wii fit. I LOVE it! You do not realize how hard you are working because of the fun games you are playing. I have to admit I really like the hula hoop game. I am sure that I look very silly wiggling my hips but Danny has the higher score so now the competition is on. I am hoping to also get a curves membership but for now this will help a lot more than what I was doing which was just thinking about exercising.

2 comments:

Wilde ones said...

I wouldn't go walking outside with the thought of bears in the woods either. Love the wii! Too bad Danny and Keith don't have anyone to yell at them while they play smash brothers. Hee Hee! Miss you!

Rachey said...

I'm on plan z with my diet....oh well. proud of you beck!!!