Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Grace's baptism, Halloween and the Biltmore




I have to post more pictures later. The computer keeps stopping me.

























So I have been horrible at keeping up with my blog. We went down to South Carolina at the end of October for Grace's baptism. We stopped in DC on the way down and did baptisms at the DC temple. Grace's baptism was beautiful and we were happy that we were able to be there. We decided to stay for Halloween and we even dressed up. It has been a long time since we have been able to go trick or treating so that was a blast. We were able to stop at the Biltmore house in North Carolina on the way home. Keith has been wanting to go there for a long time. They use this house in the movie Private Eyes with Tim Conway and Don Knots. The house is huge and beautiful. We were able to go up on the roof. I am afraid of heights so I was always close to a wall. We had a wonderful time and can't wait to visit Jessica and Lance again.

No comments: