Monday, June 29, 2009

Big changes in Monticello Branch!

There were a lot of changes in leadership in our branch yesterday. The Relief Society president, Young Women president, Primary president and the youth Sunday School teacher were all released. The new callings are as follows

Young Mens president - Lou Maldanado
Relief Society president - Holly Fuller
Young Womens president - Me (Becky)
Primary president - Cece Prange
Sunday School teacher - Lisa Banks

I was very surprised because I was just called as the Relief Society president in December. I am excited for my new calling but very nervous because I have never served in Young Womens before. Everything has changed since I was a kid. I guess that shows my age. I think that everyone is going to do a great job fulfilling their callings.
ps any ideas for yw activities send them my way please.

1 comment:

linda said...

Becky, sounds like life has been pretty exciting for you guys, lately. Is Keith back home? We will have to email yw ideas to each other, because I was just called as a counselor in yw (after 3 years in cub scouts) and I feel like I am really out of my league. We miss you guys. Tell Keith that TJ mourns the fact that he has not found another Keith Murphy, Scott Ey, or Bob Perry out here. Love, Linda (Ps - I am much better with email lately than with phone calls - just am never home. So, write me if you get a minute.)