Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pizza Dough

I thought I would post our pizza dough recepie. Mostly so that if I am away from home and want to make homemade pizza I can find the recepie. This is an easy recepie and the kids love to design their own with toppings even their friends love this and that is nice when we are trying to save money.

PIZZA DOUGH

This makes 2 pizzas

2 Tbls of yeast
2 cups of warm water
5 cups of flour
1 1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp of sugar
4 Tbls of oil

Dissolve yeast in warm water. Mix all of the rest of the ingredients together. Let rise 1x, punch down and spread onto pizza pans. We spray a little pam so it is not quite so sticky. Then put on your sauce, cheese and toppings and bake at 450 - 500 degrees for about 25 minutes.

Let me know how your family likes this recepie.

No comments: