Sunday, September 14, 2008

Saturday

Saturday was a busy day for our family. Keith had a job, and the kids had a full schedule. We started the morning with a band concert. Then we raced home (within the speed limit) and Kiley changed so she could go to her friends sweet 16 party, then I went home for a few hours and tried to stay awake and then went and picked Kiley up and took her over to the church so she could go to super saturday. I lucked out and Keith was able to pick her up so I didn't have to drive anymore. Except the drive home from the concert each way was at least a 35 minute drive or more. Sometimes driving makes me really sleepy. Danny had a great day playing on the computer and the wii. I put a video of one of the songs that they played at the concert, it is called Sing, Sing Sing. This song always makes me want to dance. I apologize ahead of time for the shakey camera, I have to press pretty hard on the shutter button to record and if I even lift my finger a little the video stops. Maybe someday we can get a real video camera, but for now this works. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Becky! Can I get your mailing address. I have Kiley's present! How are you guys and how did the party go? I hope the music worked out ok. Hope to hear from you soon!