Thursday, November 13, 2008

Counting my Blessings!

I am out of the hospital! I hope that I do not have to go back for a very long time. I was in for 6 days having an IVIG treatment. Basically I got new plasma that is supposed to kick my body back into doing the right thing. I think that I will be put on medicine, but I will find that out tonight. So being away from home and around a lot of people less fortunate than me got me thinking (I had a lot of time to think), of how blessed my life really is. I have 2 healthy great kids. I have a son and a daughter. I have a wonderful husband who can fix anything! I live in a cute little home complete with wildlife. I have the best family in the world! There is no stopping the fun when we get together and that goes for both sides. I have wonderful caring friends. I have realitively good health. I live in a free country. Last but certainly not least, I have the gospel in my life. What more could I ask for? I am really glad that I won't be having my vitals taken every couple of hours that was getting really annoying. I am happy to be home. I will kind of miss the hospital bed, they are kind of fun to play with when you get bored.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Becks, way to Rock it out...I can so totally picture you playing with the hospital bed buttons...!-this is me laughing!!!

Wilde ones said...

Maya and Luke like the Crazy Frog Popcorn song. Good Stuff!

linda said...

Becky, I need to call and catch up with you. How was your Thanksgiving? We had BJ HEarn, and Chris and Elisa Guzman here - it was so fun, and really made us miss our friends in NY!