Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Haloween




Kiley and Danny wanted to go trick or treating this year. I didn't let them go last year because I thought they were too old for this, I guess you are never to old to dress up and beg for candy. Well being the bad mom that I am I felt guilty for depriving them of this pleasure. So I told them that if I didn't have to spend any money on their costumes they could go. Kiley wore her 50's costume that I made her a couple of years ago and Danny borrowed Kiley's pirate costume. I still wasn't sure if they were going to go because they were still making arrangements to go with their friends. Well I think my kids are pretty cute but I have to admit they don't look quite as cute in their costumes as their little cousins do. I think they had a good time. Kiley even had to sing for some of her candy because the family made all of the teenagers earn their candy which I think is a good idea. I only saw one hooker costume this year, thank you very much! I wonder if she had to sing for her candy. I wish parents would care more for their children and not let them dress like that. Oh well not much I can do I guess. I hope that everyone had a happy halloween! Next year I am going to distract my kids by letting them have a halloween party at our house. I will try and have them build a haunted house in our back yard. Well we will see if I remember this by next year!


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hey great costumes..I'll need to inspect your candy so don't eat anyhting til I get there..just to be safe!
Becks, thanks for the snow footage..keep it coming I miss snow!!!
love ya