Friday, June 18, 2010

Weigh in

I went to weight watchers yesterday, (well kind of), I did weigh in and I lost 1 pound! I was expecting to gain because the Hershey bars that we had in the freezer for smores are no longer available and I ate some heavy meals, and I only exercised on Monday. So I will take the 1 pond loss and be happy. Just imagine what I could do if I stayed away from the sweets and exercised more often. I did exercise yesterday. I went on a 1 1/2 mile walk with Kiley and my mom. So onto another week. My goal this week is to exercise a lot more than I did last week. I plan on either walking or doing one of my videos.
Ta ta for now.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

one pound lost is way better than three pounds gained!!! I love following you on this, get out there and walk...GO TEAM BECKY!!!!