Thursday, June 24, 2010

Weigh In

I forgot that I had Weight Watchers today and told my friend that I would help her with her 2 little girls while she did a mystery shop today. Luckily for me it was in the Newburgh mall and there is a Weight watchers store there so I was able to weigh in. I only lost .2 which I think is 2 oz but it is a loss. I did not exercise as much as I wanted to this last week. I only got out twice. I did walk the girls around in their stroller today so that was good. I have been really super tired the last couple of days, and have not felt like moving at all. Well it is a new week and I am going to keep on working on that exercise goal. Actually next week I think I will do really well because it is girls camp week and I will do a ton of walking. I won't be able to give you an update until Friday or Saturday next week. Hope all of you have a great week. I am off to YW/YM.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Ahhh..Girls CAmp....yes you will be walking. Way to go on your .2, every little bit(in the right direction) helps!
If it makes you feel better, I gain like 3 pounds a day ;(